Thursday, September 1, 2011

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS SHORT. MAKE IT COUNT.

Earlier this year I was introduced to the Lanoux Family.  One of my previous clients wanted me to take pictures of her best friend and her family.  From the moment I met the Lanoux family I was in awe of them.  The kids were amazing and the love they showed to their mom was captivating.  They each blessed me in ways they will never know.  You see, Mindy was battling cancer and had been fighting for years.  But the day we took their photographs cancer was no where to be seen.  All you could see was love.  Love of family and love of friends.

Today God called Mindy to Heaven.  He has healed her and ended her suffering.  My thoughts and prayers go out to her husband, her children, her parents and family and her friends.  She fought hard to be here for the ones she loved and she fought with everything she had.

My prayers are with The Bryant and Lanoux families.

Life is beautiful.  Life is short.  Make it count.

Here is the link to the original blog post from our photo session in March:  Lanoux Family




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.