Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's Been A While...

Yes, it has been a while since I have posted.  Well, more than a while.  Let's be honest, it has been a long long time.

I've been blessed to have been keeping very busy with weddings, family portraits and teaching photography classes.  I'm so very thankful for each and every opportunity that I have to step behind my camera and take photos.

It is a new year and it's getting off to a very busy start.  A few years ago I could not have imagined being so busy with photography.  It was a dream.  Today it is a reality and oddly enough, I still feel like I'm dreaming.

Thank you to everyone that has supported and encouraged me.  Thank you to everyone that trusts me with your special moments.

Thank you all!  Now let's make 2012 the best year yet!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.