Thursday, May 19, 2011

DARBY AND SOPHIA: CONROE, TX

Running.  Playing.  Smiles.  Laughter.  These are just a few of the things I got to witness during my photo session with brother and sister, Darby and Sophia.

They are your typical siblings... laughing, playing and trying to annoy one another!  Sophia took my instructions well to give her big brother a kiss and you can see from his reaction, that he secretly loves it just as much as she does!  They are great kids and a joy to work with.  We spent some time together at the pond in Teaswood in Conroe, TX.

It was a picture perfect afternoon with some gorgeous green grass and amazing light!  Mom and Dad, thanks for sharing your afternoon with me.  I look forward to photographing the whole family soon.

Here are some of my favorites from our time together.






Amazing light and location.















The last shot of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.