Sunday, May 1, 2011

THE WOODLANDS: SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSION 2011: TORI

I was thrilled to be contacted about doing a Senior Portrait Session.  I was even more excited when it was decided we would be shooting Tori's pictures in Old Town Spring.  It really is one of the coolest locations for outdoor shooting.  My mind went into creative overload thinking of all the places I would like to take her.

Tori will be graduating from The Woodlands High School in June.  After graduation she plans to spend the summer in her hometown of The Woodlands before heading to Austin for school in August.  She will be pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education.  Just spending a few hours with her I can see that she will be great with kids.  She has an easy going way and a sweet grace and charm that just draws you right in.

As you can see from the photos she is STUNNING.  Her legs are a gazillion miles long!  And that hair... Gorgeous.  I could have taken photos of her all day long.  And Tori, if you ever decided that art education can't keep you busy enough you could totally get a job as a model!

Here are some of my favorites from our session.  Believe me it was nearly impossible to narrow it down and I could have easily posted ALL of her final proofs - they were all wonderful.

Tori... you are beautiful


Love the heels!













Love the turquoise set against her hair and long black dress.





Thank you Tori for being willing to lay down in the grass!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.