Monday, October 10, 2011

THE WOODLANDS HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR: TJ

It is that time of year, the kids are back in school and high school seniors everywhere are looking forward to the year ahead and all of the wonderful things about that defining last year of school.  The senior experience is not complete without a senior portrait session.

The first senior I had the pleasure of working with this year was TJ.  He attends The Woodlands High School and will be a 2012 graduate.  TJ's presence struck a chord with me instantly.  He has a quiet gentle spirit and was a joy to be around.  His mother, Grace, joined us while we strolled the streets of Old Town Spring on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon.

I enjoyed working with TJ and can't wait for his 2nd session in the spring.  What can make a portrait session even better than usual?  TJ is a very talented musician!!  I got to do what I love to the sound of music!  He brought along his guitar and played throughout the session.

Thank you TJ and Grace for giving me the pleasure of working with you!

Here are a few of my favorite photos...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.