Monday, October 24, 2011

i heart faces - Photo Challenge- Let Them Be Little

Let Them Be Little is the theme of the weekly photo challenge at i heart faces.  As soon as I read the theme I knew exactly which photo I would post.

To me this photo embodies the idea.  These four brothers have very distinct and unique personalities and it was evident to me when working with them.  You can see those personalities come to life in this shot.  Each boy is doing his own thing.  Rather than trying to pose them and get each to look at the camera, perfectly smiling at the same time, I simply... Let Them Be Little.



Thanks for stopping by.

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That little guy on the right, his expression is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and interesting interpretation of the theme. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.