Friday, February 11, 2011

A little reminder of Charleston right here in TX

It has been a fun and busy week in the business, with a couple of wedding consultations and a real estate photography job.  I was honored to have the opportunity to work with a great real estate agent Melissa and BCS Properties for a new listing on Lake Conroe, TX.  I had so much fun working with Melissa on this picture perfect listing.  This home reminded me so much of the home we left in Charleston, SC when we moved to TX last year.  I even had the opportunity to meet the homeowners at the end of the night.  What an awesome fun family!  Thanks to BCS for the opportunity and I look forward to working with you wonderful women again!

I wanted to share a photo of my Charleston home (top) and the Lake Conroe home (bottom).  I felt like I was looking at a little piece Charleston right here in TX!


~K

3 comments:

  1. Funny story... I had a client come in last week and tell me she put her house on the market. So after discussing that and many other topics, she saw my engagement photos on the wall. She was telling me how beautiful they were, and asked me who took them. As soon as I said "A lady named Kelly Sanchez in The Woodlands." She said "No way!" Long story short, as it turns out, that is one of my clients home! Too funny, huh? I guess it really is a small world! For me, it's a sign. And I cannot wait for you to photograph my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to sign that



    Julie Parks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, thank you so much for sharing that story with me! It really is a small world, and what a cool coincidence this is! I'm so excited to photograph your wedding and see you again very soon for our last meeting before the big day!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.