Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TABATHA + JAKE: OLD TOWN SPRING - ENGAGEMENT SESSION 2.12.11

A gorgeous sunny TX afternoon and an even more gorgeous couple!  Tabatha and Jake met while attending college in Georgia and are now enjoying big city life in Houston.

It is obvious they love being with one another!  I was so happy to spend the afternoon with them, laughing and taking pictures.  OK, can I just say Tabatha was rocking that blue dress and heels on the railroad tracks!  I can't wait to shoot their wedding in September and see Jake show off his dance moves!

Here are a few of my favorites from their session in Old Town Spring, TX...



Showing off their TX spirit!



I LOVE this one... 






Tabatha noticed the 'W' in the window.  In honor of the soon to be "Mr. and Mrs. W!"


~K

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I am looking to take my bridal pictures in Old Town Spring. Any suggestions of where to take the pictures or certain locations? I am lookng for the rustic/antique/vintage/county look. :)

    E-mail me back at elgriffin1986@gmail.com with suggestions. I need them ASAP as bridals are shooting for May 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!
    I have a senior portrait photoshoot two days from now and my senior wants to take pictures in the railroad tracks in old town spring.
    Would you mind directing me how to get to that railroad tracks in your photos?! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.