Sunday, February 6, 2011

Old Town Spring

Today we spent the day as a family in Old Town Spring.  Can I just tell you that I LOVE this place!  The colorful cottages that house local businesses, great front porches and old town charm that is hard to find these days.

Malia had a friend visiting so we decided to take the camera with us on our little adventure.  There were so many great photo ops... my head was spinning!  I could have spent the entire day there seeking out great little spots for picture taking.  Of course, my 'clients' were not quite as excited as I was.  The girls looked great and didn't mind striking the occasional pose.  My hubby and I even got in on the fun and took our turn in front of the lens.

Here's sneak peek of our afternoon.  Enjoy!
~K




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.