Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!

In this crazy busy life we all live, work, carpool, activities with the kids, cooking, cleaning and the list goes on... and on... and on... We need to take some time out to have a little fun!  Yes, I have laundry piled up, and a house that is looking less than perfect.  There will always be things that need to be done.  However, I've decided that taking time precious time to just have fun is more important.

My daughter is on Spring Break this week.  She will be a teenager in a few months and I know that our "mommy and me" time is most likely hit is high point.  There will come a time when spending time with friends, and heaven forbid - boyfriends, will be much higher on her list of priorities and I'll have plenty of time to do the laundry and clean the house.

So.  Today I'm taking the day off and enjoying this gorgeous TX day to hang out with my daughter.  Just the two of us.  We are going to do what girls do, eat, shop and gossip!  And to top it all off we are doing this at Kemah Boardwalk.  So I can pretend to be a kid again and ride the roller coasters like I did with my parents when I was young.  And I must give a big shout out to some dear friends from Austin.  They are taking some time to have fun with their kids and coming to Houston.  We are looking forward to having dinner with them tonight.

So... what are you waiting for - take some time out to just have F-U-N!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.