Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THE LIEGGI FAMILY: OLD TOWN SPRING, TX

I had the pleasure of working with The Bergstroms a couple of weeks ago and was thrilled when they called to tell me how much their family loved the pictures.  The family was visiting from San Diego and wanted to do a portrait of everyone together.  Since they were leaving in a couple of days we knew it would probably be impossible to work out.  Well, just call me 'Fairy Godmother!'  I make wishes come true!

We discussed a few options and were able to get their session scheduled the night before they were returning to California.  I was thrilled to be able to do this for them.  Thank you Lieggi Family - it was so nice to meet you all!  Thank you for sharing your last evening in Houston with me.

Enjoy a few of my favorite photos from their portrait session.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.