Sunday, April 3, 2011

BEHIND THE SCENES

It rarely happens.  Only when absolutely necessary.  What am I talking about?  Having my photo taken.
I do have the occasional headshot taken to use in social media or marketing.  However, there are very few pictures of me doing what I do - taking pictures of other people.  If you have any please email them to me!!

Recently I was on an engagement shoot in Galveston and a couple of photos were snapped of me working with the happy couple.  I know I probably make weird faces, stand on top of stuff that I have no business standing on top of (to compensate for my vertical challenges) so I most likely would not want to see too many of those moments documented!  However, I'm glad that this was captured.  It kind of nice to see myself working and interacting with the people I am so honored to photograph.  It is such a blessing to be able to do something that I love so very much!

Have a great week everyone!


Me... working



The picture that I was taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.