Thursday, June 16, 2011

Brothers Seth and Tyler: Downtown Dunn, NC

Boys.  I don't have any of my own and my family was made up of all girls.  Girls I know how to handle.  But I have learned a few things over the years taking pictures of boys.  Some of them like to pose it up for the camera as much as any girl that I've seen.  They also like to look cool!  They are not worried about their hair or about getting dirty if I ask them to sit in the grass.  Boys are different.  One cute definition that I found was this:  Boy, n.:  a noise with dirt on it.  ~Not Your Average Dictionary  I think that is a rather accurate description.  


Seth and Tyler are brothers, but they could not be more different than night and day.  At least, that is what I saw from behind my lens.  Seth was quiet and reserved.  He did not really play it up too much in front of the camera, but he was focused and serious.  A thinker.  No matter how hard he tried not to, he cracked a smile or two!  Tyler.  Oh Tyler!  He was a poser.  He danced, he strutted, he posed and grinned.  I can imagine he is always the life of the party.  They are both wonderful boys and I can honestly say, without a doubt this was one of my favorite photo sessions.  Ever.  Period.  


My Dad joined me as my 'assistant' and he had a blast. Who could not have fun around these two kids?!? Tyler even asked to have his picture taken with him.  And in the end, he asked to have his picture taken with me!  We were both honored.  Thank you boys for doing such a great job at your photo session.  I enjoyed working with you both and maybe you'll let me take pictures of you again one day!


Here are some of my favorites...




Tyler, you make my heart smile!  : )


Seth you are a very handsome young man!










Cool dudes!


I love the moments 'in between' when they have forgotten that I'm taking pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.