Tuesday, June 14, 2011

THE CARROLL FAMILY: NC FAMILY PORTRAITS

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph some very special members of my family over the weekend.  So many of my childhood memories were made with them.  Summers spent running in the grass and climbing in the barn.  Their family photographs were taken in by the very houses and yard where so many of those memories were made.  I think it was the perfect place to photograph Nancy and McKinley, Amy and her husband Brian and their beautiful blonde twin girls Morgan and McKenzie.  I had so much fun with you all!  Thank you for sharing your Saturday morning with me.  I love you all so very much!

Here are a few of my favorites from the session...






In front of the old tobacco barn at my Grandparent's house.
 
My cousin Amy's beautiful girls!























2 comments:

  1. Lorie Hall FairclothJune 14, 2011 at 5:01 PM

    Such a beautiful and happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of a very special family!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.